Tuesday, May 19, 2009

How I Appear Above the Fold


















So this is what I look like to anyone who might be interested in me. A simple Google search or 2 and you get a picture of your presence on the internet. Not very appropriate.
Laser dentistry in Seattle? Nope. Part of a DNA Project? I certainly hope not. Or possibly the author of a treatise on "real-time fluid stimulus using discrete sine/cosine....

Not me. So where am I? Who am I? How will someone find the real me? Finally after my 3rd search, there is a reference that is good. Member of Board of Directors of BKBIA. But this does not define me.

Sure you could find me on Facebook, Twitter and even LinkedIn. Not to mention on this blog. But still you would be scratching your head and asking, "So, who is this guy?" As I begin my 5th week as an unemployed "print-production manager" (not really who I am, just what I've been doing, by the way), I've decided that it's time to re-brand.

Re-brand me. Should be a fun project. And I love projects. Finally a project dedicated to the one product that matters most right now. Me. I may not be that interesting above the fold yet, but it is my intention to change that. Feedback? I would love it. After all as the rules change, we know that the most important thing we need to do as marketers is to listen.

I'm all ears.
Eyes?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I"m impressed. Also as an unemployed print production manager, I have experienced that glazed confusion when confronted with the barrage of new technology. You have attacked with gusto. Bravo.
I'm inspired.