Tuesday, May 26, 2009

One Week of Tweeting and I'm Number 1, 2 and 3


Okay a week ago I began my quest to get me, Bill Thompson, the real me to reveal myself above the fold as they say on a Google Search. I had no illusions that this would be a simple task, but to my surprise, it only took a week. And to be honest, all I did was utilize my 3 current social media sites to accomplish this. Communicating between Twitter, Facebook and this blog, it only took 7 days to put me on top. (Local business results not factored)For those of you who missed the original post, you can find it here

The power of social media in powering the visibility of your brand, in my case, that being me, is undeniable. If you or your company are beginning to explore the power of these networks, you can use me as an example. Go ahead, tell your boss.

And while you're at it, have them take a look at this blog, or my LinkedIn profile.

More to come, as this re-branding project is just getting in gear!

No comments: